So,Here's the Deal with Ninja Poems

Consider this the ultimate, on-going contest of poet hilarity. Create an off-the-cuff poem or respond to others' with lyrics of your own. Don't take yourself too seriously and just let it go! Consider it therapeutic.

I started it off with a couple of my own classics. I'm sure you guys can do better. Send an email with your poem and I'll post it if it's worthy. Oh, and try not to be too filthy! A little innuendo is fine, but keep the curse words to a minimum.

PS Your mom.

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Beaver that Got Away

by C. Yer Peach


I hunt squirrel and I hunt deer

I've bagged ten roosters in a year


I hunt goat and I hunt pig

I'd hunt Rosie if she weren't so big


I hunt oxen and I hunt cow

If I spot a turtle, my gun goes POW


I've hunted rabbits in a carrot patch

I beat bigfoot in a wrestling match


I hunt doe and I hunt stag

But there's one thing I can't bag


It's small and furry and I hate to say

It's the beaver that got away


I've searched high and I've searched low

I've searched the pants of a two-bit ho


That pesky beaver eludes me yet

But I'll bag it someday you can bet


I'll ram my barrell down it's throat

And unleash hell until it chokes

No comments: